Do you say yes when you should say no? Are you afraid of angering others and therefore feel compelled to always give in? Rooted in Scripture and packed with practical applications, June Hunt’s Boundaries shows you how to identify, establish, and maintain healthy boundaries. In Boundaries: How to Set Them-How to Keep Them, you will discover:
- How burdens are lifted with boundaries
- 6 biblical guidelines for setting boundaries
- How to identify and reestablish broken boundaries
- How to communicate boundary changes in marriage, friendships, the workplace, ministry, and with your children
- How to overcome false feelings of guilt and obligation
This easy-to-read guide is filled with frequently asked questions, simple explanations, relatable stories, and biblical solutions based on June Hunt’s decades of ministry and counseling experience. It follows the same quick-guide format that has led to the Hope for the Heart series’ success as a trusted source. Over 1 million copies sold in series!